cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get information from ST03 to RZ20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem, i need to be able to view the information available in st03 like spool responce time, db time etc in rz20 but i cant seem to find a way to accomplish this.

Is there some way i could do this?

Thank you,

Martin Rajur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

under rz20

under SAP CCMS Monitor Templates under dailog per application server you can setup below mentioned times per application server for dailog steps

FrontendResponseTime

ResponseTime

QueueTime

Load+GenTime

DBRequestTime

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's the thing i want to know, how do i create those? Right now i seem to have the info only for dialog but i need the same thing for spool and update aswell.

Thank you for your replies,

Martin Rajur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

anyone got any ideas?

With regards,

Martin Rajur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

If you are using the Central Monitoring System, you could monitor the responce time Centrally in ST03G transaction on the Central Monitoring System! I have seen these details in ST03G and all these are visible. You would need to register the system in ST03G transaction in CEN.

I am not able to justify the requirement for capturing the same spool, background response times again in RZ20. I am still looking at alternatives and in case I figure out some innovative way, I will get back to you!

Thank You,

Antarpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

You could see the alerts and status of performance parameters in ST03. It means whenever a pre-configured threshhold value is crossed the alerts are captured in RZ20.

In case you want to capture the alerts on some other system, you could implement Central System Monitoring. For this you could download the guide from SAP marketplace!

Thanks,

Antarpreet