cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confirmed quantity should come equal to order quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created one sales order and when I am going thruGo to>item data-->schedule lines then confirmed quantity is showing zero(0).

I want that confirmed quantity should come equal to order quantity.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the schedule line catagory setting, assign the availability check and requirement type

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Check if stock is there in the plant in MMBE. If not there post the stock in the plant. Item will not get confirmed only when the stock is not there.

Also in the customer master shipping data donot select anything in partial deliveries. This will make the system to confirm all the quantity of the items at one time rather than confirming partial deliveries.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

When I am trying with mov. type 561 or other and entering the material ,quantity,st. location and saving then getting the below error.

Any pointers.

G/L account 11500888 blocked for posting in company code 730

Message no. M7 161

Diagnosis

No postings can be made to a G/L account that is blocked.

Procedure

Determine whether another G/L account is suitable for the transaction.

Inform the individual or section responsible for G/L accounts in the relevant company code.

2.Also if I am trying with other matrl( having sufficient unrestricted stock available) then for that also quantities are not matching. why like this ?

Regards

Edited by: Amit Kumar on Nov 7, 2008 5:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

Any pointers still not solved .GL account blocked in company code (I corrected this) thru FS00 and again tried thru MB1C but still getting same problem

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Just for my Information-sake, will you please explain what is your current issue..?

1. Whether, it is Confirm quantity not equal to Order Quantity, or

2. G/L Posting Blocked

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply Amit,

My issue is confirmed quantity is not equal to order quantity

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

I need some information from your side:

1. T. Code: VOV6

Select your schedule line category (Whats your Schedule Line Category? I assume as "CP") and check whether you have checked the boxes "Availabillity" and "Req/ Assembly"?

2. Check which checking group you have assigned in Material Master? Afterwards, check the setting in T. Code: OVZ2 & OVZ9

3. Apart from checking the stock in MMBE , check the ATP quantities in T. Code: CO09.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note:

Also, Plant, Shipping point and Route (for Availabiliy Check) have picked up in the order or not?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit

The solution to your comments

"G/L account 11500888 blocked for posting in company code 730"

is

Go to FS00, select the G/L Account and click on "Create/bank/interest" tab. Here select the box "Post automatically only"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

T code MB1C

movement type 561

Regards

raja

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit

In Make To Stock scenario, If stock is not available for a material and if you create a sale order for that material, system will show only zero quantity under the tab "Confirmed quantity".

On the other hand, if it is Make To Order scenario, as and when you create a sale order, that quantity will be confirmed immediately. Of course, you can generate delivery but cannot do PGI unless stock is made available.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

How I can increase the stock (which t code)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit

For Make To Stock scenario, T.Code MB1C with movement type 561.

For Make To Order scenario, T.Code MB1C with movement type 561E

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in t.Code MMBE for enough material stock. If enough stock is available, then the order quantity will be confirmed.

Regards