cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query regarding Image upload in SE78

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone please help me out in telling me how I can change teh size of the image during uploading it into SAP or after uploading it?

I want to change the size of it.

Please help me out.

Regards,

Priya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before uploading you can change the size using image editing software like MS-Paint.

After uploading if you are using the image in smartform you can change size using the resolution.

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Karthik,

Thanks for the answer. But i am using the iamge in the script.

Are there any chances to modify the size while uploading the logo using RSTXLDMC?

If so, where can we explicitly define the size of the image lenght*width?

Regards

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

RSTXLDMC also have the same functionality as SE78. I think its better for you to resize the image before uploading itself.

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In RSTXLDMC also You have an option "Resolution for Graphic(dpi)" in the selection screen you can use this for resizing your graphic in scripts.

Thanks,

Sree.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

In Scripts we can change the size of the Image.When u choose the image u can specify the "Resolution".

Eg :

/: BITMAP 'FDA_LOGO' OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BMON DPI 600

Here "600" is the Resolution.

we have the following Resolution. u can use any one of the following.

075 75 dots per inch

100 100 dots per inch

150 150 dots per inch

200 200 dots per inch

300 300 dots per inch

600 600 dots per inch

000 Default resolution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I thank one and all for providing me some very good solutions for this.

But, can any one please tell me when we upload a particualr image in se78, its like when we view its attributes, we can view its Resolution in terms of DPI and then the Image size also.

If we click on Change attributes button, we can change the resoluton only but not the size. How can we change teh size?

Is it anything like, teh size changes depending on resolution only? How is the SIZE of teh image calcualted or depended?

Regards

Priya

mahaboob_pathan
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

for decrease or enlarge of image size before uploading you have to do the modification in MS-PAINT and save it and then upload it. u can't change the size after it was uploaded in sap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh Ok.

Thanks for taht.

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Meheboob,

I have a question. I have a terms and conditions texts in an image with me which needs to be uploaded in SAP. Its size shud be 19.43 x 24.82 cm. Now, how can I get the image according to teh specific mentioned size?

Please help me out. I am not aware where we can actually change the size of hte image in Ms paint..

REgards

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead i suggest you to save terms and conditions in a text module and print it in the smartform.

If you are planning to do it using image in paint check Menu Image -> Attributes(CTRLE) and Image -> Stretch/skew (CTRLW).

Regards

Karthik D

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In scripts to fix the size u can use...

/: BITMAP 'IMAGE_NAME' OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BCOL DPI 600

you can fix the resolution using DPI <Number>

Regards,

Mr.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the program RSTXLDMC to upload the logo.

and check the size. if you have found big then resize ur image and upload it again.

OR Use se78 transaction and change the size of the image there and upload.

Regards,

Nandha