cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Printing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have one invoice smartform.This Form is maintained in English,.

When we do printing of this form in Hungary language some character are not printing fine .Instead of character '#' is Displaying.

Please help me where should i look to resolve this issue.

Amit Khari

Moderator message: Do not post links to sites not directly relevant to your question/answer

Edited by: Amit Khari on Nov 6, 2008 5:23 PM

Edited by: Matt on Nov 6, 2008 1:46 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

SumanPoddar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If in your system Hungary Language is installed properly installed. Always try to create smartforms in Hungarian Language.

And use MS-WORD as Smartform Editor and Enable Multi-Character Support for Enabled Editor,, Can be fixed from I18N transaction.

If Hungarian Language is not installed, then also use MS-WORD as Smartform Editor and Enable Multi-Character Support for Enabled Editor.

• In normal Editor all the Hungarian Character Will Come as # .. So after Print Prev, all the unknown English Character Look like #

Regds.

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Please help me where should i look to resolve this issue.

>

> Amit Khari

> http://ab****de.info

>

> Edited by: Amit Khari on Nov 6, 2008 5:23 PM

Cant you get help in the site you have mentioned?

Dont post any external links/ads to other sites in your signature/posts.

Read the [Rules of Engagement|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement] before posting more.

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already faced this problem.To avoid '#' NOTE(i have applied) is available in SAP.Consult u r Basis People and take the NOTE Number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody tell me Particular Note Number, which suits this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you can search notes @ service.sap.com/notes . But this requires a SID and password that you can get from your team head/admin.

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear i searched a lot but not found relevant because i have ECC6.0 system and SAP_BASIS 700 version.For these version not found any suitable.

Since they are already very high version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

When u design the smart form in English the form will appear in english only. all the constant text will appear in English only.

When u login to hungarian lungage to ur smart form u shd all erase all english language texts and rewrite in Hungarin language.

so that when u login in to English language u wil get get english and when u login in hungarian language u will get hungary language.

while you get the data from database table make shure all the relvent data should be maintained in both languages.

and when u fetch the data dont forgot to have sparas = sy-langu in your where condition.

Thanks

Rasheed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Note Number : 0001163452 SPAscript / Smart Forms: Text contains '#' signs .

Hope this will helps u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

l;kl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Usha,

Please let me know your contact no. and email Id . I want to comunicate with you.

For printing Issue.

Thanks

Madhav