Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cache problem

former_member205363
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I wanted to conform the things of Cache.

We have one Bapi having 8 input parameters, we have written coding for that in Webdynpro, In Quality Server, Application is working fine. After that same EAR file moved to production. But Bapi is moved with only 6 input parameters, so we got error.

Then we moved Bapi with total 8 input parameters. Now also we are getting error: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException.This is not the problem of coding.

Is it with the Cache problem.....

Pls let me know how exactly Cache works and when we get cache problems.

To resolve the Cache problem 1) Invalidating the Cache 2) Restart the Server, is there any other option. I am thinking that If we deploy the EAR file again then we can resolve, is it?

Regards,

Lakshmi Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member205363
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This doesn't seems to be problem with cache. Go to SDM and undeploy/ remove the old application. Deploy the application again and check the output. If some error comes, it could be because of change in configurations like JCO destinations in prod and quality servers.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi Prasad,

Are you using same backend system to call the BAPI in both cases? If not, are the versions same? You might see slight variation in bapi (input / output structure) if you are using a standard bapi (not a z bapi) from two different systems.

Regards,

Anagha

former_member205363
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

There is no issue with versions because many other bapi's are working fine. Redeploying will resolve the Cache problem?

Regards,

Lakshmi Prasad.

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Restart ur NWDS and Server it will solve ur problem

Thanks