cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message in CC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

can anyone tell me what this error means in the communication channel and its solution

Error: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Problem inserting 84b13790-abe5-11dd-a07c-0003ba0aeedb(OUTBOUND) into the database: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01691: unable to extend lob segment SAPAXPDB.SYS_LOB0000053110C00020$$ by 8192 in tablespace PSAPAXPDB

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While inserting records Oracle needed to extend a segment but there was insufficient space to allow it to do so, i.e. the tablespace is full.

Solution is

Add additional datafiles to the tablespace.

Extend one or more datafiles in the tablespace.

Reduce the 'next' size for the table/segment to be consistent with the amount of free space available in any of the datafiles that compose the tablespace.

>>hi its a file to Rfc scenario. we have used *.xml as the file name in CC. we hav used this before also in some other file to rfc scenario.what cld be the problem.Is that a problem with the RFC used??

I guess this error is for temprory issue. It may7 be possible that it is not refreshing the CC, so add a dummy CC and activate your SWC. It will work. *.xml is fine, it works like a butter on bread

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Regards

Aashish sinha

Edited by: Aashish Sinha on Nov 6, 2008 1:39 PM

Edited by: Aashish Sinha on Nov 6, 2008 1:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi its a file to Rfc scenario. we have used *.xml as the file name in CC. we hav used this before also in some other file to rfc scenario.

what cld be the problem.Is that a problem with the RFC used??

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

That error has been resolved.Now can u tell me y am i getting this :

Could not process due to error: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 test*20081106-090628-174.xml: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is ur end to end scenario? The problem seems to be related to file adapter configuration. Recheck the filename and directory name.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume that the issue is on a Receiver FTP(File) communication channel. You need to remove the * from the file name as * is not a valid character in the file name for the OS.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your database is full. The Administrator to extend the tablespace.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinithra ,

this error is due to less space in the oracle database table , where the object ID are inserted. You need to increase the space in the database table.

Thanks

Ajay