cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to cancel the returns order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have done a sales process by creating sales order, delivery, invoice and then i have taken the goods return by returns order, returns delivery and the credit memo.

Now i want to delete/ cancel all the documents till from credit memo to sales order. im getting error during deleting the returns order.

can u tell me the process abt how to can all the docs

Thanks and Regards

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

What error you get when you try to delete the returns?

If the credit memo is posted, then rever the posting. T

hen cancel the credit memo in VF11.

Reverse the PGI in VL09 for the returns delivery. Unpack & reverse the picking quantity. Delete the delivery.

Then cancel the returns order.

Pls note that you cannot delete the sales order. You can only cancel or enter reason for rejection in the line items.

Same way cancel all the documents from F2 to OR.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI KISHORE,

APART FROM ALL THE SUGGESTIONS FROM OUR FRIENDS, I WUD LIKE TO ADD ANOTHER POINT,

AFTER VL09, THE STOCK SHOULD TAKE INWARD TO THE GODOWN THAT CAN BE HAPPEN WITH MOVEMENT TYPE . THEN ONLY YOU CAN DELETE THE DELIVERY DOCUMENT.

REGARDS,

RAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

1. Cancel Credit Memo with T.Code VF02 or VF11.

2. Reverse delivery with T.Code VL09.

3. Delete delivery with T.Code VL02N.

4. Delete order with T.Code VA02.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore

As already you have created the creditmemo for return, therefore you have to first cancel the Creditmemo.

You also have to reverse the PGR(if you have done it) and delete the Return delivery.

After deleting/cancelling the above subsequent documents, then only you can delete the Return order.