cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Theme Generator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I've used Portal ITS Theme Generator to create style to IAC service frome portal theme. This IAC service call IW52 transaction. All run succesfully but look & feel generated is very poor and service looks very bad, without lot of controls, buttons.

I don't know if I can improve this look&feel using ITS theme generator or I have to design my own ITS stylesheet.

Now I'm calling IAC services without styles and I can't change colours, font, .....

Any idea?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards, Ivá

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Under Mime objects you can create Styles.

The refering example you can take from standard service VW01 and template 101.

dbl click on global -which is in line 5. you can find the approach.

regards

Satya

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar.

I want to get an homogeneous interface, using webdynpro Java and IAC iviews. Last ones don't change their font style, font size, colours, .... using theme generator.

We've used ITS parameters to hide SAP bars, but style doesn't change. We don't know how change styles. From SE80, we've tried to upload ours stylesheets, but nothing happens.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Iván,

If you've uploaded your own styles to the correct places (overwriting the existing stylesheets) then you will need to publish them to your Integrated ITS for it to take effect. If you have uploaded them to a new Theme (topic) then you will need to specify the Theme in the SICF Gui Configuration setting with the parameter ~theme.

It is important to note that if you are creating your own theme manually that you must copy all of the existing files otherwise it will not work. This means that you cannot just create one stylesheet in your theme. Your theme must contain all of the files in the existing theme then you modify the ones you want.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajendra.

I know this WIKI, but there is no parameter to control look & feel there, only parameters like webgui_simple_toolbar or singletransaction.

We've tried to edit HTMLs through SE80 without success.

Best regards.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Iván,

You can use the Portal Theme Generator to generate a theme. It should be possible to use any Internet Service you want with the Theme Generator and to change the color and style. It does not allow you to add functionality though.

For more details on the Theme Generator please see: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/af/807f72a20d11d5b580006094b9451c/frameset.htm

For further help please give an example of what you would like to change.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra.

We're now using SICF services, but when we generate IAC iviews on portal, they don't have portal style, so there are difference between webdynpros and IAC iviews. We want an homogeneus style for all developments.

Best regards.

former_member182416
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

we were also using ITS Theme generator for some Services , but we indeed had a bad experience with the look and feel.

SAP recommended the Use of SICF Services and Service Config Parameters

to control How the Screen is Displayed.

Do Visit this [Link|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/i50] which Discusses this in Depth , it also describes the Configuration Parameters.

Regards

Rajendra

Edited by: Rajendrakumar Gaikwad on Jan 30, 2009 11:31 AM

former_member182416
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

why dont you create a service in SICF which refers the transaction ?

this way you will get a nice GUI .

Regards

Rajendra