cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement visible in sourcing cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem with requirements appearing in sourcing cockpit.

I have created a PO from sourcing cockpit for a requirement. However, the requirement still appears in the sourcing cockpit but it should've been removed.

This seems to be an inconsistent behaviour as it does not happen for all requirements. Infact, it works fine when I create another PO for the requirement which reappeared in the sourcing cockpit.

Could someone please give me any suggestion or clue on this?

Thanks & Regards

Saravanan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

we had similar issue.

but in out case all the SC items for which sourcing is carried out & PO created

used to reappear in SOCO sourcing cockpit.

The reason is standard BBP_GET_STATUS_2 again flags the SOURCE_REL_IND

and the SC item starts appearing in cockpit.

we modified std programme to ZBBP_GET_STATUS_2

then it was fine.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Muthu

Shouldn't the sourcing indicator be set for the item to appear in the sourcing cockpit? I am debugging the report to see what happens there but could you please clarify the indicator usage?

@ Akash

The PO is available in the system. Though I am not sure what steps they had followed to create the PO. It had been created by our client and I need to get that information from them. I searched for POs with the SC reference and the first PO was listed.

@ Dinesh

Could you please share what the problem in BBP_GET_STATUS_2 was and what you had changed in it? It would be very helpful. I am struggling with the test data as the problem doesn't happen consistently all the time.

Thanks & Regards

Saravanan.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is your Technical deployement mode ?

check BBP_GET_STATUS_2 job running fine?

reagrds

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Pradeep,

The SOURCE_REL_IND in table BBP_PDIGP is set. This means that the item requirement is relevant for sourcing and would be done from SOCO. Am I correct?

If that is the case, is it relevant to remove the requirement from SOCO once a PO has been created? I am creating a local PO.

@ Muthu,

This is an extended classic scenario. The PO created is a local PO. Would BBP_GET_STATUS_2 help? Currently, this problem does not happen for every requirement. It is happening sporadically. Would there be any data based condition which would make it do or is it because the BBP_GET_STATUS_2 report hasn't run properly?

Many Thanks

Saravanan.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are some instances this BBP_GET_STATUS_2 job clears the sourcing indicator. so try to find out how it is wiped out during debug.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

Are you sre that the PO qty was not changed(reduced) when the shopping cart was converted to the PO or whether the PO is deleted.

Check in BBP_PD to see whether the first PO has a shopping cart GUID reference.

Cheers,

Akash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvanan,

Check the value of sourcing relevent indicator SOURCE_REL_IND in table BBP_PDIGP.

Also see the following notes:

940495 Requirements not removed from the sourcing cockpit

933742 Requirement not removed from SOCO when a contract is created

1001882 BID: Requirement reappears in sourcing cockpit

Also go through this link:

Thanks,

Pradeep