Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorization issue while executing F110 tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

User is facing the proble while executing the tcode F110, user wants to change some payments, but does'nt have change option(pencil mark button is not appearing).

according to su53 screen shot analysis, fdkuser tcode is missing. this fdkuser is asssociated with all critical obects.

Kindly do the neeful.

Thanks & Regards,

Ganesh.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

The end user is not able to change it as he doesnt have the necessary access.

After running the su53 tcode,you can try giving the missing auth object and see if it works, mostly it will

Best,

Suchitra

0 Kudos

Dear,

Thanks for your quick response, as per su53 screen shot tcode fdkuser is missing,assigned fdkuser,but no use.

Regards,

ganesh

0 Kudos

Hi ganesh,

If its not working then best thing will be to run the system trace using tcode ST01.

First you need to start the system trace using ST01, then ask the end user to repeat the same steps when he gets the error. After he runs into auth prob you can stop the trace and then read the trace file to see whats missing.

Recommendation is to do it in dev as it slows down the system performance.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Suchitra

0 Kudos

> Recommendation is to do it in dev as it slows down the system performance.

If you have production data in your DEV system, which is hardly ever the case, you can do that. I'd do it either in an up to date testsytem or in production. Running a trace on one user and only for authorization checks will not be too big a performance issue as long as you remember to stop the trace after the analysis is finished.

0 Kudos

I agree, ST01 is the best approach for testing this. Sometimes in the finance transaction, this transaction is called, but not required to proceed. I would assume that F110 is actually failing on the following two objects:

F_REGU_BUK Automatic Payment: Activity Authorization for Company Codes

F_REGU_KOA Automatic Payment: Activity Authorization for Account Types

The values of these can control who can print the checks or just run the report.

0 Kudos

>

> > Recommendation is to do it in dev as it slows down the system performance.

>

> If you have production data in your DEV system, which is hardly ever the case, you can do that. I'd do it either in an up to date testsytem or in production. Running a trace on one user and only for authorization checks will not be too big a performance issue as long as you remember to stop the trace after the analysis is finished.

I agree. If a trace causes perceptible system performance degradation then it is undersized and likely to come to a standstill during financial closing etc.

0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

If you mean the option to change the payment proposal try inserting the following values for the objects if not already done:

F_REGU_BUK FBTCH=12;

S_TCODE TCD=FBZ0;

This should work..Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Some transactions will call internally some T-codes like FDKUSER & FBVB etc......but user may not be knowing that he is having authorization for FDKUSER.

Without this T-code user cannot complete his job.So you might have to give this to user by inserting manually in S_TCODE(U can't find through MENU).

Rgds,

Durga.