SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define Field Selection for Move-In Contract Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Move-In customization, in IMG activity u201CDefine Field Selection for Move-In Contract Datau201D when you go for u201CField Selection u2013 Modifiable Fieldsu201D Screen (Transaction is EQ07), I am seeing four buttons as follows.

u2022 Modified

u2022 Influencing

u2022 Screen Groups

u2022 Influences

I would like to know the applications of that buttons.

Also, if I click the u201CModifiedu201D button, it takes me to another screen in which I am seeing seven buttons as follows.

u2022 New Values

u2022 Delete Value

u2022 Influencing

u2022 Modifiable

u2022 Screen Groups

u2022 Influences

u2022 View

It would be really great if someone explain me about this.

Thanks,

Meenakshi Sharma

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi meenakshi

here are some data 4 u

modified---if u click that u will come to know whther any field is modifies or not previosuly

influence--after u make a modification the effect or the change is shown in influences

screen gpr os nothing but all the main and sub screens involved for a particular transaction

influencing field is something like u have some connection witht that field,for example click screen grp and screen modification in contract and then click infuencing u can see the 2 fields whch are set as influeincg fields for contract

u can change the selection fro i/p to diaply and save it and see the changes or details showed by clicking each button..hope u willl finds a lot urself

kr

raj