cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding printing values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am displaying address in my smart form.Here if data is not existing for a perticular field then in dat place its showing empty with Gap.

its displaying like:

name1: abcd

name2: xxxx

street: aaaa

postcode: 123456

city : bang

but i don't want any line gaps after printing the values.

If any value is not exixting then the next value should follow in the next line of the first value.

How can I do it.

Any ideas.....plz.....

Regards

Farook.

Edited by: farook shaik on Nov 6, 2008 10:31 AM

Edited by: farook shaik on Nov 6, 2008 10:41 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I you have a adress number for you adress, why not use the standard adess routine?

In that case you will get the adress compessed automatically.

Åsa Thenstedt

Colada AB

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I got the solution based on the address number.I took one address node for printing the address values.

Regards,

Farook.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U have displayed one variable for Name2. For removing the gaps we must check the variables.

For Eg: V1 for Name1,

V2 for Name2,

V3 for street and soon.

Then first check the

if V1 ne ' ' (It checks weather the V1 contains Value or Not,if V1 contains value,it displays that value.).

Write : / V1.

endif.

if V2 ne ' '.

Write : / V2.

endif.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

How can i use write statement to print the values in the smart form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In Text Element, Under "Condition Tab" u can check the Variable

Eg:

Under Condition Tab: write V1 under Field Name and double click the Relational Operator, in that select Last Row and write ' ' under Comparision Value.

Then write u r variable in side the Text Element.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Usha

Thanks for ur reply.When I am defining the contions in the condition tab then the entire window is not appearing in the form.

Not even a single value am getting in my form and totally all the values are missing.

After writing the conditions in the condition tab i moved all that values into the work area of itab and moving them to the adrees window. then all the values are dis appearing in my form.

Do i need to do some thing else to get all those values.

How can i come across this problem.

Any Idea plz.....

Regards,

Farook.

Edited by: farook shaik on Nov 6, 2008 11:08 AM

Edited by: farook shaik on Nov 6, 2008 11:17 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Why dont you use the address node in the smartform and pass the address number to it?

Regards,

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vishwa

I have done what u asked.I created the adress node and passing adress number in the address number parameter and in determine dynamically parameter i am passing some values like &wa_header-des_name1&,&wa_header-des_name2&,&wa_header-street&,&wa_header-post_code1&

then i am getting the values with the line gap at name2

and am not getting value for the city field.

How can i solve this problem.

Regards,

Farook.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Text Element Condition Tab u can check the Condition,not in window coondition tab.

U must use one text element for one variable only(Don't use one text element for all the variables).Then we can chek all the variables and avoid the gaps between the variables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Determine Dynamically parameter is not to pass the fields...

First, Select Organizational Address Radio Button and in the address number parameter..just pass the address number variable.

Now, display the address and let me know the results.

Regards,

Vishwa.