cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in Inquiry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained a condition record for condition type PR00 in VK11 based on Customer/Material. When i create an inquiry for that matl and customer the price of PR00 maintained in VK11 does not get copied in the inquiry?

However when i create an order or quotation for that matl & customer the price maintained in VK11 is getting copied.

Can anyone tell me why is the condition record not getting copied in Inquiry?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check item category of your inquiry whether it's relevant for pricing or not .

Regards

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR GIRISH,

IN THE T.CODE OVKK, PRICING PROCEDURE DETERMINATION, CHECK WHETHER THE CUSTOMER PRICING PROCEDURE AND DOCUMENT PRICING PROCEDURE ARE SAME WHICH U WERE MAINTAINED IN CUSTOMER AND DOCUMENT TYPE(IN).

REGARDS,

RAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check wether the Pricing procedure assigned (OVKK )is correct w r t the Inquiry doc type. Then only that pricing come into inquiry and the required condition record will fetch.

Get confirm wether the same pricing procedure is assigned which is used for order or quotation .

Thanks,

Savita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram & Savita,

Pricing procedure is getting determined in Inquiry but the Price PR00 is not getting determined automatically from condition record. I have to manually enter the value for PR00 inspite of maintaining a condition record in VK11.

In all the 3 (inquiry, quotation & order) the pricing procedure is same and it is getting determined the only issue is with the mandatory condition type PR00 whose value is not getting determined. Remember the condition record that i have mainted for PR00 in TCODE VK11 is getting determined in quotation and alos in order but not in inquiry.

Girish

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Girish

Go to VOV8, select your inquiry type and check whether you have maintained "B" for the field "Prop.f.pricing date". If not, maintain it and retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipathi,

I checked the Inquiry type for the field "Prop.f.pricing date" and its "B" only......but still not working. Just was curious to know how is this filed related to condition record determination?

Thanks,

Hirish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Girish,

Laxmi was rite.That field proposes pricing date and if its not there your entire pricing won't get calculated.Now if its maintained, are you sure there is no requirement routine attached against PR00 in your pric proc?

Sam

Edited by: Sam C on Nov 6, 2008 2:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sam & Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your help. When you set the indicator 'Propose Pricing Date' as 'B' then you also need to set the indicator 'Propse Valid from Date' indicator as 'A'

In my case the valid from date indicator was set a blank hence the issue.

Thanks

Girish