Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logo preview in SO10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I have loaded a Logo in Tiff format and when I see it through So10 orint preview, I can see it. But when I try to print it I am not getting anything. Just a blank paper.

Any thoughts?

Thank you

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

So10 is for standard text i think so,

u can check in se78 and report may helps u RSTXLDMC.

check this,

thank u

santhosh

0 Kudos

When loading LOGO in sapscripts we can use standard texts.

0 Kudos

hello ,

there is one table where all the pictures stores.

iam searching for that but unable to get,

try that table u get the answer,

thank u

santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U have to convert the TIFF document into a standard text by executing the program RSTXLDMC. and then u have to include that standard text in your form.

regards,

Sudheer

0 Kudos

I have converted the tiff image to standard text and can see the print preview in SO10 but when i print it nothing is coming up on print out.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether that text is placed in the script correctly and check if any conditions or any text element is there which is not triggering.

generally we will place the standard texts using include command in the required window.

INCLUDE ZTEXT OBJECT TEXT ID ST.

Hope it helps you.

Regards

Manjari.

0 Kudos

pls read the question and my subsequent replies and then help me with a solution.

I told that I am previewing the logo in SO10. I can see the Logo clearly in preview.

but cant get that in the printout..

I have not gone to the extent of sapecript yet

0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj, I had a similar issue.... that time there was one Box frame which was printing on the logo.based on some conditions..... the print preview looked good but the print was not getting it... so check any box frame statements or make sure your printer is capable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

U can upload the tiff image in standard text and can also view the image ... U can also import bmp in standard text TCode : SO10 and can view it ... But u cannot get it in your program ... U have to use SE78 to import graphics , this is the only way ...

Cheers ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks