cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading of Storage Type/Storage Bins in MMR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I've about 7900 materials for which Storage Type/Storage Bins/Total Stock/Available Stock needs to be updated in Material Master. I would like to know if there exists any standard transaction or program in SAP for this. If not, then obviously a program needs to be developed.

Your suggestions in this regard will be appreciated.

Regards

Samier Danish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with T code MASS and input the Object Type

and execute Update

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks dears

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is not totally clear to me.

1. If you want to extend your material master for a storage typr an set fixed bin, you can use LSMW (with MM01) for this purpose. It is already extended and you just want to set the fixed bin, you can use MM17.

2. If your aim is to upload stock, your question is very strange, since stock levels are not set in material master.

a) You have to upload your stock (initial stock upload) via MB1C + 561; you can allow WM bins to input for this mvt in OMJJ > you can directly upload the stock in WM as well.

b) First stock upload in IM (MB1C + 561) > your stocks will get to interim storage type (998?) > from here you can move the quants via LT01 / LT10 into the bins. Or if you define TR creation in WM-IM interface for mvt 561, you can move the stock into the bins processing those TRs (SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > IM > Define Movemt Types).

c) If your stock is in a SLoc, you can move the stock via MB1B + 311 to the WM-SLoc and move the quants into the bins (see 2b).

LSMW can be used in case 2 as well for mass processing.

Regards,

Csaba