cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Bin number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

In my WM movement type config, I have maintained my source as dynamic bin coordinates and the Requirement Type as L (Sales Document). Yet on PGR, it puts the stock in the bin 0000000000 instead of creating a dynamic bin with the Delivery number. Can somebody help me to get the delivery/Order number as the bin number.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Vik

P.S: This is a Returns Scenario.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my WM movement type config, I have maintained my source as dynamic bin coordinates and the Requirement Type as L (Sales Document).

It's strange. In my case storage type 916 is maintained as destination storage type with dynamic bins for WM-mvt 601.

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Nov 6, 2008 9:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

I saw 601 in my system. You are right, it has the dynamic bin for destination bin. But you see 601 is for GI, while I'm using a copy of 651 (GR as I mentioned, RETURNS scenario). I looked at all WH in my system, all 651 have a source storage type for sure - some of them have a dynamic source bin some don't. But in no case does a 651 have a dynamic destination bin.

But I do appreciate your help.

Regards,

Vik

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vik,

Sorry, sometimes I reply to threads without reading them carefully.

Please check OSS note 392631 and related notes.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the input. Its funny, I got all this working and met the business. They wanted the some other Order Number to be the dynamic bin We finally gave up this approach and are using a predefined coordinate now.

I appreciate your help though.

Regards,

Vik

Answers (0)