cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Capacity Heuristic - transportation resources

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

I am wanting to use standard SNP capacity data view SNP94(2) to check transportation lane capacity using a transportation resource. I have created a transportation Resource for the target location and have assigned the resource to the Tlane successfully. I now want to load the resource onto data view SNP94(2)

I have a problem when accessing the data view SNP94(2). In the shuffler I select:

Show = Resource

Version = 000

APO Location

APO Resource

APO Product

The system displays message "no object selected". However I found that if I load the Resource without the APO Product Selection the system will display the transportation capacity successfully. I am wondering if I am accessing the planning table correctly or could this be an error. How is the transportation resource linked to product?

I have looked at the SAP Help but could not find and assistance. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

Grant Brockelbank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your selection ID should be based on your aggegates that you define in PA.(/SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN - Administration of Demand Planning and Supply Network Planning )

Std SAP aggregate are below and one should define selection ID based on this combination.

9ARE

9AMARE

9AREPR

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manish

Thank you for your response. I have found that I can successfully load a SNP Production Resources using this method. The system will load the SNP-PP resource and the production volumes are displayed in the Quantity View of data view SNP94(2). Are you saying that I need to use aggregates to view specific resource types on the planning table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, i mean for Selection ID once should use combination as per Aggregate.

Manish

Answers (0)