cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement rule for AUC not automatically generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on a capital project scenario where I have configured the investment profile and assigned this to the project profile. I have also configured the settlement profile and allocation structure for settlement to FXA.

On release of the WBS element the AUC is automatically created.

I have posted costs to the WBS element.

When I run settlement in test mode, using CJ88 the details show the sender as the WBS element and the reciever as the AUC, and the amount = the cost posted to the WBS element in the posting period, (as expected)

However, (now my problem)

When I run settlement in "update" mode the settlement shows 1 settlement however when I drill down to see the sender or reciever details are blank. There are alno no accouting documents and a settlement rule does not display for the WBS element. There are no error messages even though the settlement has not taken effect.

Please can anyone advise on the possible cause of this error. One further point the document type on the settlement profile is configured as "SA" GL Account Document.

Thanks in advance.

Ian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have already settled ur costs to WBS.

Then RUN AIAB for distribution Rule.

Then Run AIBU for settling the AUC to Asset.

I think it will help you.

Regards,

Suresh.D,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your replies,

We have found that it is not due to any PS config problem but rather a issue that has arisen from a client copy and the effect on FI number ranges.

Thanks Everyone.

Cheers

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to Settlement rule (CJ02),where enter the WBS .here go to Extra in the menu bar of that WBS ,under Asset under construction ckeck the box of Historiy....something like that .

Regards

Ricky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies.

There is no problem with the AUC creation. This occurs as soon as I release the WBS element.

Cheers

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ian,

Have you assigend the default vlaues to your asset class AUC (TC OAYZ)

Like depr key / Layout.

When field are requeret in your AUC and not filled from her the AUC can't be created.

Same is with some fields you have to fill in the WBS element.