cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Certification through SAP Ed. Training

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am planning to take training from SAP Education India, Bangalore. I have 2 and 1/2 years of SAP ABAP experience (presently in ABAP) and 3 years of J2EE (XML, EJB, JAVA, JSP etc).

I don’t have hands on experience on XI. What would be my success chances in certification at end of the course? Please help me to take this decision as the course fee is high (Rs 2+ lakhs), and 3 weeks time. I don’t have experience but listening/reading articles from SDN and SAP help.

Please, give me methods/tips to get success in XI exam or XI career.

Thanks in advance,

With Kind Regards,

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

you should be able to pass the certification exam with no trouble, but you should have to study a little bit. In your place, in fact, I would review the papers every day during the 3 weeks of preparation. Take into consideration that some of the questions are really very fuzzy, if not, very precise. This means that you will have to learn by heart almost everything, even stuff like which are the properties from the Exchange Profile that have to be active when using Alerting framework and stuff like that. The advantage is that you will have some knowledge in your head to get your hands on working with XI. Go for it.

All the best, Jaime

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Since your are having a good experience in ABAP and J2EE you can have a bright carrier in XI. As far as certification is concerned you have to go through each TBIT material from 40 to 44. It is also advised that before taking exam you should have some hands on in XI.

>>and 3 weeks time

Go ahead you can crack the exam !!! Best of luck.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, Jaime and Suraj,

Thanks for the positive and encouraging replies. I also expect answers/suggestions from the folks who attend SAP Training and wrote the exams (from who had experiance in XI and who did not had experience and completed the certification successfully or unsuccessful). I know few guys like Venu (I saw his posting in this forum) took training and certification from SAP training centers.

Please help me with your valuable suggestions.

Thanks and Kind Regards

Ashok

Message was edited by: ASHOK REDDY