cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Themes for ABAP Webdynpro Application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have developed custom themes using Theme editor tool for NW04SP10Themes and successfully implemented to use as a standard theme for a ABAP Webdynpro Application.

Now we upgraded to SPS13 patch level on our R/3 system. After the upgrade the custom themes got corrupted for links.(by changing the font size and is looking bigger).

I downloaded the SPS13 version of NW04SP13Themes and try to upload them by customizing to our needs and still the links show up very big as compared to the standard SAP themes.

The application is in production and I need to fix the custom themes to make the links look how they were in SP10 version. Any ideas why the links themes are behavin odd with SPS13??

Thanks for your time and consideration!

Madhavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

fixed the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have experienced probably the same problem. The LinkToAction UI element's characters were bigger after the SP upgrade. I asked this from SAP, and if I remember correctly they said that it will be fixed in some of their following SPs (I can't remember anymore the details or SP level). There is most probably an OSS note about this.

Regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you cleared the cache via SMICM. Some time server cache is an issue.

Regards

Rohit Chowdhary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for your reply. I tried clearing the SMICM cache and it still displays the same. The links theme is still showing very long text.

Any other ideas???

Thanks,

Madhavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem after patching.

Any idea? Some workaround?

Thanks,

Tamas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

What UI element theme you are having problem with?

I manually edited the .css files and uploaded them to the Mime repository and that solved the issue. For manually editing the file you should know which UI element theme you are having problem with and what standards you want to use to that theme. Basing on that you need to modify the ur_ie6.css file.

Regards,

Madhavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhavi,

Its our own theme, copied from the standard "chrome" one.

Where can I download the theme files from the portal? How do I upload them?

Once I have the css files, I think I will be able to correct the stylesheet.

Thanks in Advance,

Tamas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First download the SP level themes from SDN which are available as .zip file and then customize them using SAP theme editor tool

Check this URL:

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/136dd890-0201-0010-1b9d-bd09a0d3b1d8]

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7015b1f9-535c-2910-c8b7-e681fe75aaf8]

Customize the themes using the tool or if necessary by manually editing the files and then upload as shown in the above blog to the Mime repository.

While integrating tothe portal provide the Mime repository path as the parameter to the Webdynpro Iview.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Madhavi