cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in installation IDEs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody!

I am installing the IDE ECC 6, but I can not do it.

Copy the installation disks to a server and access via the network, also probe by copying the discs on the same server.

But to reach the "Import Abap" stay there and not moving forward (wait 8 hours), the same probe but with the normal installation (no IDE) and runs smoothly.

Is not being consumed "RAM" or processor in this process, all that shows me some change is this file SAPAPPL1.TSK

Anybody knows that can be happening?

thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ayax
Participant
0 Kudos

Check last sapinst log entries to get some clues.

Regards,

Ayax

Former Member
0 Kudos

when we reach the stage "Check DDIC password" show me the following message

"Test System logon to SAP ECC failed. Make sure that the system is started, that the user DDIC exists and that the password of user DDIC is correct"

You'll have to see what follows in that error, or to do something else.

thanks

object_checker.log

-

INFO: 2008-11-05 19:57:05

Object Checker is started.

CONFIG: 2008-11-05 19:57:05

Application options:

checkObjects=

dbType=MSS

strDirs=E:\SAP BI Install\Installation Export 1\EXP1\DATA;E:\SAP BI Install\Installation Export 2\EXP2\DATA;E:\SAP BI Install\Installation Export 2\EXP3\DATA

trace=all

tskDir=C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SYSTEM\MSS\CENTRAL\AS

CONFIG: 2008-11-05 19:57:05

List of packages with table structure: 'SAP0000'.

INFO: 2008-11-05 19:57:05

18 packages found in 'E:\SAP BI Install\Installation Export 1\EXP1\DATA;E:\SAP BI Install\Installation Export 2\EXP2\DATA;E:\SAP BI Install\Installation Export 2\EXP3\DATA' directories.

TRACE: 2008-11-05 19:57:09 com.sap.inst.migcheck.object.ObjectCheckTask collectPackageObjects

Database specific (MSS) index 'STXH~TDN' found in STR file for 'SAPAPPL0' package.

TRACE: 2008-11-05 19:57:10 com.sap.inst.migcheck.object.ObjectCheckTask collectPackageObjects

Database specific (DB6) index 'DB6CSTRACE~1' found in STR file for 'SAPAPPL1' package.

TRACE: 2008-11-05 19:57:11 com.sap.inst.migcheck.object.ObjectCheckTask collectPackageObjects

Database specific (DB6) index 'VARIS~DB6' found in STR file for 'SAPAPPL2' package.

TRACE: 2008-11-05 19:57:13 com.sap.inst.migcheck.object.ObjectCheckTask collectPackageObjects

Data load must be skipped for table 'DBPROPERTIES' from STR file for 'SAPSDIC' package.

TRACE: 2008-11-05 19:57:13 com.sap.inst.migcheck.object.ObjectCheckTask collectPackageObjects

Data load must be skipped for table 'DDLOG' from STR file for 'SAPSPROT' package.

ERROR: 2008-11-05 19:57:14

2 objects have error/ignore/execute or unknown status in the task lines.

Invalid objects are saved in 'invalid_objects.txt' file.

INFO: 2008-11-05 19:57:14

Object Checker is stopped.

invalid_objects.txt

-

checkObjects=

dbType=MSS

strDirs=E:\SAP BI Install\Installation Export 1\EXP1\DATA;E:\SAP BI Install\Installation Export 2\EXP2\DATA;E:\SAP BI Install\Installation Export 2\EXP3\DATA

trace=all

tskDir=C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SYSTEM\MSS\CENTRAL\AS

-

package object type action status

-

SAPAPPL1 ?N pkey create

SAPDFACT ?N pkey create

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at the Snote 858969 which speaks about the same

error scenario under " 2.8 SAPinst Stops with an Error After the

Database Load and Reports Invalid Objects in File invalid_objects.txt "

Rgds

Radhakrishna D S

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the note indicated that I did not find info may be helpful in this problem.

Reinstall the server and started again the installation of the IDE giving back the same warnings, and seeking to validate the user's password DDIC against the "Client 001"

Someone will have gone through this same situation?

thanks