Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM - Quality measurement problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am new to QM issues.

What i need is to measure some characteristics for engine.

I have maintenance order, and task list in that order, one item is quality measurement.

I need to enter qm data as follows:

ENGINE:

engine power - pressure - humidity - temperature

1100--

--

60C

1200--

--

70C

1600--

--

33C

1800--

--

23C

Engine power, pressure, humidty, temp are my master control characteristics.

what i can do is enter data for these characteristics,

what i can not do is to get 4 different measurement record for that maintenance order item.

Any help for that?

thanks..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you need to assign these 4 charectristics(QS 21 with quanitative data) in the maintenance task list.(IA05 with inspection point 300 in task list header)

then when ever you get order (IW32)system generates the inspection lot with these cahrectristics.

with inspection lot result recarding (QA32) you can capture the values of respective charectristics.

-ashok

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all, i guess these are all the possible solutions i have,

thanks

jmq

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in Equipment cases the system normaly takes sample size as 1. So you will be able to put results more than 1. If you increase the sample size you will be able to do result recording as much u need,

Regs

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

that works fine, but with that sample size 10, i can enter 10 different values to each characteristic, however i do not see the relation between them.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

As I have understood you i think you want to enter multiple entries for each MICs , for eg , you want to enter 10 values for pressure .

Currently you are able to only input one value.

If my understanding is correct then you may please create a sampling procedure with sample size 10.

this will help you in inputing 10 values in each Mics. Normaly in PM related sampling plans we forget to put the sample size.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

thats fine when i enter the first line below.

What i need is to enter for example 10 different measurement result like listed below, system does not allow me to enter more than 1 line,

1100--

--

60C

1200--

--

70C

1600--

--

33C

1800--

--

23C