cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD: Bill to Party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I heva a request from my client. If we have a bill to party, if is possible to change the invoice address one time and then richange another time??

I need to create a different partner function??

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No it is not possible to change the address of any partner functions in billing. If at all you want to change, the same can be done in sale order before generating delivery.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CMM,

You can do whn you create invoice, just to back to the sales order and goto header and partner tab page and double click on bill to party and change the addresss there and save.

Now goto Vf01 and invoice,c heck your changed address will be tehre in invoice. and it will not change in the customer master.

If iam wrong please let me know.

Thanks

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Billing address cannot be changed in billing, but at the time of order creation it is possible.

Also you can use ony one partner function for bill to party, however if you have two bill to party in customer master system will give a pop up during order to select one.

At item level if partner function are different, it will split the invoice.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi cmm

It is not possible to change the address of the Bill to party at the time of Invoice.And if you assign different bill to party at header level and item level then billing split will take place

Regards

Srinath