Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error for opening shopping cart after deleting user fron org struct

Kloud_Nilesh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am getting dump user attribute not maintained after deleting user assignment from org structure.

what can i do to retain old status. or atleas wants to avoid getting this dump ..while displaying this SC.

pl provide any solution

Regards

Nilesh,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is never a good idea to just delete a user assignment. What I find is that people just go on deleting assignments without considering the consequences. And later on it gives a lot of trouble to correct errors.

So never delete an assignment, but give it an end date (it's there for a reason!).

On to your problem: as said by someone else, get the user/business partner back into the organisational model (doesn't matter where actually) and there won't be an error. Try first with ppoma_bbp, if that doesn't work use pp01 - use pp01 with care and know exactly what you want to achieve else you'll end up creating a bigger mess than you started with.

If you have deleted the business partner completely you will have to update the database by hand hacking tables (a big reason never to delete a bp you are not entirely sure about).

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check is there any error for your user ID in /NBBP_bp_om_INTEGRATE

Please let me update any error?

Regards

Shrini

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you have just deleted the user assignment to the Org unit, you don't need to run USERS_GEN as it will end up in error. Just assign back the user to the desired Org unit.

Regards, IA

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You must find out what are the arttributes are missing via this report BBP_CHECK_CONSISTENCY for that user .

If you have deleted the user , Again you can create a user/integrate ti organisational structure via users_gen.

regards

Muthu