cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert content in the external email sent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two requirements related to Alert Monitor.

1. We want to send the Alerts generated to group of external email IDs - How to configure that? Currently we are able to send the email to only one email ID only.

2. Also the content of the Alert sent in the email is not as required. We want the Alert email sent to external email ID should look like or contain the information as close as in the Alert seen in the Alert monitor. We want to include the info like Product, Location, Order Number, Qty, and the Alert message.

Please let me know how to configure the above things.

Thanks and Regards,

Shivanand Gangamwar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivanand,

Were you able to resolve your issue? I have similar requirements and an additional requirement to send an attachment along with the email.

Please let me know of your approach.

Best Regards,

Puja.

amitjyoti_sen
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Shivanand,

I would reckon, this will be an enhancement of the existing functionality to send Alerts to multiple mail ids as standard SAP does not have that functionality.

I would like you to include the option of adding multiple mail ids while sending the Alerts. The data will be stored in Table: /SCMB/ANOTP, field: SMTP_ADDR.

Also, it would be advisable to schedule a background job and release it to run every 5 minutes for the program: RSCONN01 with Address Type as "*" and set the remaining parameters as per your requirements.

Hope this will give you a hint to solve this issue.

Many thanks,

Amit Sen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check OSS note ;Note 830673 - AMON: Some consulting issues when handling alert monitor

https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=830673

Manish