cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation for transaction CJ20N PS Network activity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I am trying to do some validation of fields (required fields) on the 'Etnl' tab of network activity under the WBS element nodes. Currently I was using CNEX0002, but it doesn't work.

Is there another user exit out there that would do these validations for me shooting an error messages if certain fields are empty ?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That kind of user exits must be activated to be able to use them.

First you need to create a project and assign the enhancement, after that you can activate it, ask to an ABAP if you don't know the steps.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try CNEX0008 for Customer-specific fields in network activities

and CNEX0001 for Checking user fields.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried those user exits and i have set break points, after inputing values in those fields and then pressing return or save and it doesn't hit my break points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Although i am slightly away from the topic being discussed. But can you please tell me how to exclude any activity from validation. I have Ps04 activity that i wan to exclude from applied validation.

regards

Alok Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

CNEX0002 is used to enhance your authorizations. So I understand it is not useful here.

CNEX0001 affects user fields which I guess is not what you are referring at.

CNEX0008 is used to enhance customer fields in networks. Also it is not relevant.

Have you checked OPUC for standard field selection in network activities or OPSI for validations?

Thanks

Martina