Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transports restriction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we want to tranport all requests from only Solman. some of our user are doing from Solman to R/3 DEV then R/3 QAS then PRD. I want to resctrict the user from transporing in this way. they have to do do only from Solman to every system. can i restrict them with romoving the Transaction STMS or somthing alse i need to do to resrict? Can i resrtict through this object S_TRANSPRT?

Please help me in this regards.

Regards,

Pravin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try to lock down the use of tcode STMS completely in tcode SM01.

Also, you can remove access to create transports S_TRANSPORT and import transports S_CTS_ADMI, TABL.

I would look at my options before I implement either one of this option. Good luck!

Kiran

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try to lock down the use of tcode STMS completely in tcode SM01.

Also, you can remove access to create transports S_TRANSPORT and import transports S_CTS_ADMI, TABL.

I would look at my options before I implement either one of this option. Good luck!

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand that there are security considerations in transport management, but if this is just a "how-to-do" to set it up, then I will move this thread to the NW Admin forum (a.k.a. "Basis")....

Please clarify whether you have specific security related questions about how to do this...

Cheers,

Julius