cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page protecting a table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iu2019ve build a smart form which contains a table which is being looped a couple of times. This table contains 6 lines in its main area, and 3 in the footer.

Now the problem is that when I print the smart form the table will be spread over 2 pages when there isn't enough room for it. I want that the table to stay together and move the whole table to the next page instead of just the lines that don't fit. But because the size of the table isn't constant it's not possible to determine a fixed position to page break.

Using a folder for the page protection doesn't work either because then I can't protect the footer which will result the footer being shown in the next page if there isn't enough room.

Thanks in advance,

Jeffrey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is not possible to use Page Protection option for table. Actually, the page protection being greyed out indicates that Table needs to be used for Application Data like Line Items in a document which may vary from document to document.

But, there is a option in Conditions tab in the additional event where you can Check the check box which says only on page and give the page..you want it to print.. This way you could restrict it from going into next page.

Regards,

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah I know I can't page protect my table. But As I said the table is being looped and repeated in multiple pages, so I can't define a specific page for it. So your condition solution wont work.