Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create delivery - SapSql_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have searched thru threads relating to the error in creating delivery but still no solution. I wonder if anyone has come acorss this issue ? I have created a sales order. Then I try to create delivery using VL10A or VL10 or VL01N. THe update is terminated with error 'SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC.

In the delivery, i deleted an output type designated for Fax before saving the delivery. After saving, it shows the delivery doc number but the doc is never created. If i don't delete the output type, then i don't get the error. The error refers to sap program like SAPLV05I or LV05UI15 or SD_Partner_Update.

I try to put a breakpoint in these sap programs but it did not go there. Pls offer any suggestions you may have. Thank you. Joyce

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Joyce

Have you checked these threads ??

[SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC|]

[SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC|]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Those two links are not too helpful as my issue occurs when trying to create delivery. The errors point to program SAPLV05I in include LV05IU15. I put breakpoint here but in creating delivery (VL01N or VL10), it does not stop at this program. Do you why it does not stop at that program ? Thanks. Joyce

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Joyce

The most possible reasons could be

- already you have a similar record in your database and when you create delivery, it results in a duplicate entry in a table with primary key

- missing number range

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have found out that the issue is at one of the program where a field was left blank.

The issue is resovled now. I have rewarded you points.

Thanks

Joyce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joyce,

I've the same problem.. Would you mind to provide any detail information about which blank field that missed refer to your case? Is it related to OSS Notes 855434?

Thanks a lot,

Yan

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Yan,

I did not use the note you specified. My issue was in field Com_vbpa-mandt in user-exit-komkbv2-fill in program RVCOMFZZ. I suggest you debug this program.

Hope this helps you.

Joyce

Answers (0)