cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client requirement is when i create a customer,it needs to be assigned to sales person always.My question is how can i assign the sales employee to SP in partner functions.Do i have to create the Records of SE,where do we do that?and than assign that generated number of SE to SP.

Please help.

Regards

Rishi Balani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If HR module is implemented for your client, they will create sales employee data, you need to assign the concerned employee data in the sold to master record.

If your client does not implemented HR module you need to think on alternate, let me know what is your exact situation.

Thanks

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Could you please tell me where do we create the master records for Sales employee and also let me know what is the significance of Origionn table and source field?

Thanks in advance

Rishi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi,

Try with VPE1 transaction to create Sales personnel.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi

1. You have to create the customer master of Sales Employee with VPE1.

2. I hope , already Partner Function "SE" (Sales employee) is defined in the standard system,so you need not define it again.

Just check whether the right "Partner Type" has been assigned to the Partner Function SE.

3. Go to the "Partner determination for Customer master", go to your "Procedure" and assign the "Partner Function" SE to it (in Procedure to Partner Function assignment in the Dialog structure).

If you want that this Partner Function SE is always mandatory, then select the check box "M" on the right side for mandatory.

4. Go to the "Account Group" of your Sold-to-Party and assign the Partner Function SE to it (in Account Group Function assignment in the Dialog structure).

5. Go to your Customer master of the Sold-to-party in change mode (VD02), go to Sales Area data > Partner function tab.

There put the Partner Function in the first left column and next to it put the Sales employee who will perform this function (the customer master of SE ,you have just created).

Now it will work definitely.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi,

--> To create Sales-Employee Master Record, go to:

T. Code: VPE1/ PAL1 (assuming HR-Module is no where in picture).

--> To create Partner function -Sales Employee(SE) and Partner Type-PE, go to

T. Code: VOPA

in that click customer master and create partner function.

Now, follow the Path:

SPRO --> IMG --> Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Partner Determinaion --> Set-up Partner Determination --> Set-up Partner Determination for Customer Master

Select your Partner Determination Procedure (as manintained in T. Code VOPA) say, AG - Sold-to-party.

Here, from left-hand tree, make appropriate settings as:

Insert this partner function in your Partner Determination Procedure. If you want i as Mandatory, then check this Partner funtion as Mandatory.

After that assign that partner determination to your Account group.

Now, create Cusomer Master and Test for result.

Best Regards,

Amit

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rishi

In your Partner determination procedure , assign the partner function KB, or someone else .Now if HR consultants are integrating with you , then you need to ask them to create the credit manager , credit representative etc .But if they are not there then , create HR master data record through t.code PA30 . . in our company code.

So when ever you create the customer apart from the standard partner functions SP,SH,BP,PY as KB is also assigned and you or your HR team will create the records, those created numbers assign that number in the KB partner function in CMR

Regards

Srinath