cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM_EXTRACTED_CTLG catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

When I run report BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG Iu2019ve got a system massage u201Ccatalog transfer endedu201D and green error u201CProblem class important # 83u201D

Nevertheless there is no catalog named u201CSRM_EXTRACTED_CTLGu201D in the system.

I donu2019t understand the reason of this problem, maybe you know?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any log in SLG1? What is the XML message ststus in SXMB_MONI ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

We have CCM as add-on in our SRM system in the same client.

That is why we donu2019t use XI.

In SLG1 I have green system massage u201Ccatalog transfer endedu201D, but no SRM_EXTRACTED_CTLG catalog in the system!

I couldnu2019t find any notes about it, I canu2019t understand the reason/

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is the hitch for SRM_EXTRACTED_CTLG

even though you mount CCM as add on the same client , SRM_EXTRACTED_CTLG can not be created without XML message

and in turn XI.

XI consultant will have to set up the integration settings & message mapping.

pl ask him to check whether the inbuilt XI engine of SRM can take care of this mapping.

Masa is right.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Thank you for reply! But we donu2019t use XI because we have CCM as an add-on in the same client with SRM.

Are you sure that we have to use XI in our case?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Could you tell me that functions in CCM will be unavailable if we will use CCM without XI?

Could I use catalogs in shopping cart or in Bit Invitation in this case?

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on your scenario:

Without XI:

- upload items via file. For example you get items from suppliers or you created Z program which generate item files from ERP or SRM or legacy system.

- create contents manually

- CCM Authoring and CCM Search are same client.

XI is required:

- Product master transfer from SRM

- Contract transfer from SRM

- CCM Authoring and CCM Search are different client.

If SRM and CCM are same client, it helps you to set up SSO. SSO setting is not required in your case.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa!

And what about shopping cart and Bit Invitation, could we use catalogs in this processes without XI?

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Catalog access from Application is OCI which is http POST method. XI is not required for Catalog access from Application. XI required for Contents management function if the data source is SRM or ERP.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Masa!

If I right understand you, I can use catalogs in Shopping and Bit Invitation processes without XI, am I right?

Now I implement all prerequisites for CCM without XI (I think so), the user has all required roles, and I defined attribute CATALOG_ID in PPOMA_BBP, but I still canu2019t work with catalogs in Shopping and Bit Invitation processes, CCM opens in another browser and I canu2019t choose anything.

Do you have any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

And one more question.

I donu2019t have XI, as consequence I donu2019t have a Product Catalog from SRM.

Should I create the Master Catalog schema manually in this case and mapping my own Master Catalog schema with Vendor Catalogs?

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

XI is not required for search function.

Do you see items in CCM search screen? Can you add items to basket?

Regards,

Masa

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes, you should create schema file for Supplier Catalog and Master Catalog. Also you should do the mapping. Please check help.sap.com.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ccm20/helpdata/en/index.htm

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Masa,

When I run BUGSEYE 4.0 in Shopping Iu2019ve got CCM in another browser, but I canu2019t add anything to shopping cart. And when I run Catalog Iu2019ve got a system error u201Cu2026sap/bc/bcp/ccm/srm_cse/main.do call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available.u201D

But all services are active

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the service in SICF. Please also double check the OCI call parameters.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much, Masa! The problem was because of the service user and SSO u2013 we had to define service user in Define External Web Services (Catalogs, Vendor Lists etc.) and now I can see my MASTER_CATALOG in Bit invitation process.

But now I have another problems u2013I will open a new thread for my new problem

Answers (0)