cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

equipment calibration without costing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to carry out equipment calibration without costing. What changes i have to do for this. Because if i create task list or maintenance plan for this equipment ( measuring instruments) it asks for work center as mandetory.Wherein it asks cost center.

Provide your valuable inputs for calibrating instruments without costing

ASD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case if you are capturing only the activity times in your calibration activity and confirming only those activities. You can achieve this in work order only without costing. The activity cost is picked up by the activity types defined in the work centres, the value of activity type is maintained in KP26 transaction. You can create a new activity type for calibration, attach it to the cost centre, and maintain the value as 0. In this case, even if you do the confirmation process, the costs will still be 0.

Else you can create a new notification type for calibration and attach the task list for this notification. Notifications will not be costed in any ways.

Kindly let me know if you need more details.

Regards

Srikanth

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

kindly don't confirm the operation ,hence the actual cost will not calculated.or create a separate cost center and activity type but dont plan for the same ,then the cost will not be calculated

regards

thyagarajan