cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEDRUCK changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am doing changes in MEDRUCk form.i have some queries and the steps i have taken:

(1) copied MEDRUCK to ZMEDRUCK.

(2) through debuggger came to know about the text elements and page windoe where the data i require is passing from the standard print program.

(3) but other than the text elements and windows i require there are several other text elements and windowswith statements in MEDRUCK.

(4) can i delete these text elements and windows or should i comment these text elements.

(5) by commenting will there be any problems.

(6) in the main window of MEDRUCK i want to show the item detials,but in MEDRUCK there are various text elements where the item header and item details are called,so which one should i consider.

<MOVED BY MODERATOR TO THE CORRECT FORUM>

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Nov 5, 2008 11:00 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member598013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Don't comment any code. Just leave it as it is because you dont know whether the text elements and windows are maintained or not.

Just do the changes in the ZMEDRUCK as per you requirement. and it is good approach if you dont comment any existing code.

Thanks,

Chidanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chidanand,

but suppose if i am doing any changes in a standard page window and in that window there is a text element where i have to write my code .if i don't comment the code which contains both static(like logo or any header text) and dynamic text and code, written in that text element then that will also appear in the print preview.and also by not commenting the code ,the alignment of static text will also be affected.

what to do in this situtation.

Edited by: mani kant on Nov 5, 2008 7:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Mani, you should not comment the code which is related to the document like line items...or anyother improtant data..

Logo and Standard Texts are OK. That should not be a problem.

Regards,

Vishwa.