<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category> 
  <SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code> 
  <SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_mm_ZFI_RFC_CADASTRO_FORNECEDOR_To_~</SAP:P1> 
  <SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2> 
  <SAP:P3>Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser~</SAP:P3> 
  <SAP:P4 /> 
  <SAP:AdditionalText /> 
  <SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" /> 
  <SAP:Stack>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping
 com/sap/xi/tf/_mm_ZFI_RFC_CADASTRO_FORNECEDOR_To_~: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser~</SAP:Stack> 
  <SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry> 
  </SAP:Error>

When open XML payload the structure and fields are ok but data on these fields is not, some data from one field is concatenate on another field and other case data is in different field. For example on field KUNNR, data sent by RFC on R/3 is '1000000386' But on PI the XML looks like that:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> 
<rfc:ZFI_RFC_CADASTRO_FORNECEDOR xmlns:rfc="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions">
 <T_LFA1>
  <item>
    <LIFNR>0000386</LIFNR> 

And in some fields that expect telephone number, on XML is like that:

<TELFX>        & #00;& #00;& #00;& #00;& #00;& #00;& #00;& #12;</TELFX>

(I HAVE TO INSERT SPACE BETWEEN & and #00; )

These codes generate the error com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser~ on mapping program.

I've tried to re-import RFC and full cache refresh but I think that error is on JCO on java stack when converting RFC call to XML. I've looked for some RFC Adapter and JCO configuration on Visual Administrator but everything looks ok.

My system is:

SAP PI 7.0 SP13

SAP ECC 6.0

Any idea how to solve this issue?

Thanks!

Edited by: Daniel Torres on Nov 5, 2008 2:12 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

I don't see this is a problem from XI. mapping failed due to source XML is able to generate the target XML.

Check with the source ECC system from where these fields are coming. As you already did re-import check with the SAP system which is creating this data.

Thanks

Gaurav

0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I've tried this, even if I create another function with same fields and structures the XML on XI appears malformed. I think that JCO lib is not ok when JCO receive the RFC call from ECC.

As you said, the mapping program is ok but until XML come malformed it will not work.

Thanks

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you can see mapping is because of Mapping , Exception During Execute come because of mapping error. So if you doing some graphical mapping there as you said you are concatenating some values passed from SAP R/3 in mapping , check it. Rather you can also check your mapping is right ot wrong using Test tab in mapping editor. also you can use Interface mapping for testing your whole scenario, i will prefer Interface Mapping thing to test my scenario as it will tell you if your requeswt mapping is correct or response message is correct.

Lets check there and you will see exact problem of mapping.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you do cache refresh:

Transaction : SXI_CACHE

do delta and full refresh from menu

CPACache refresh using :

http://<server:port>/CPACache/refresh?mode = full

Regards,

Sreenivas.