cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Agreement Updation Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have come across one situation for which I am not able to figure out the route cause.

There are several rebate agreements {group rebates} and for that customer wants to make a settlement, but as he tries to to go into VBO2 the system thrown Message "The sales volume for agreement ... in not current"

Then, I have run program SDBONT06 and the rebate agreement got updated, that is fine. Also, there is one OSS - 105681 which suggests to run the above said program.

So, my question is why the rebate agreement is not updating the volume at the first instant itself.

Await your valubale comments on this.

Hrishi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hrishi

In VBOF, you should have deactivated the "Test" checkbox, and executed. Have you done like that ?? Once you do this, completely comeout of the screen and again open your Rebate Agreement & check the sales volume screen. Hope there should not be any problem.

This is only a guess and not sure on this, as I never faced this issue

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

The problem is not with VBOF { as I am able to update the billing documents via VBOF and same is updating the wrong Rebate Agreement}, but it is with VBO2... Once the user goes into VBO2 then he gets the error which I mentioned in my first post.

So, the problem is like why the Rebate Agreement is not getting updated with the sales volume at the first moment and why it needs the update report for correction... I hope you have got the exact idea about my problem now.

Await your valuable inputs.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Awaiting response on this issue...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Awaiting response on this issue...

Hrishi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi hrishi

First of all check wheather you have assigned correct provisional G/L account or not in VKOA.If it is not updating check the rebate document details in VB(2 . check the info structure S060 in t.code OMO1 ,wheather it is synchronize or Asynchoronize updating or No updated

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thanks for your valuable inputs and I have checked all the things mentioned by you. Everything looks to be fine... synchronous update is active, VKOA is perfect... I just have one doubt in VB(2.. is there anything in VB(2 which might create such problem ???

Hrishi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishi

Whenever you do manual accruals ,(like paying partial amount) and that manual accruals are not checked ,if it is customized in VB(2 then you may face this problem.For example take customer rebate , see in VB(2 wheather manual accruals are checked or not for customer rebate.In the same way for other rebate groups also it can be checked or not checked. If any wrong customization is done then updation wont happen in the rebate agreement.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

The manual accrual is not allowed in this case {group rebate - 001 type which is standard} and our client never does a partial rebate settlement..

The reason why I am very much perplexed is this functionality was working absolutely fine before and now only this porblem has come...

Sorry for delay in my reply..

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awaiting comments from you all...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awaiting valuable inputs...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check that S136 is "synchronous updating" in OMO1?

When the rebate agreement were created, was the start date in the past?

If you create a rebate agreement with start date in the past, the pricing as to be done again with VBOF to take into account billing document already created.

Nicolas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hrishi,

Not very sure , but give a try to VOB3.I understand after so much of exploring u might hav did so already,

however just give it a shot once again.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

VBO3 will compaire the Rebate basis x billing documents... it will not update the sales volumes.

Just for your information VBOF is the transaction which will update the rebate agreement, which eventually is the outcome of corretion report SDBONT06

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hrishi,

I understand wat u r telling.I knew that also.But still asked to give it a shot.may b it ll sound weird that why should we run it , if i was u i would hav also thought that why should we.But irrespective of any thought I asked you to do it on hit and trial.I dnt think if it works by chance due to some hidden reasons that might be we still dont know would be problematic to you.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sam,

Appreciate your viewpoint out here...

But, can anyone step in regarding this query of mine ???

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awaiting response...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please add your valuable comments regarding this particular issue, as this problem is getting escalated from our customer.... the reason being this is happening for all the Rebate agreements...

Hope to get a positive response at earliest...

Hrishi