cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quantity missing in schedulign agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am unable to replicate a scheduling agreement in development client, while i am trying to use all the info that is there in the scheduling agreement which is in production client.

Being more specific, I have one scheduling agreement in production client.while creating/entering quantity, the same scheduling agreeement, the quantity is not displayed in the fast data entry screen or in the line item qty/sales screen. what are the possible reasons for this error?

there is no configuration problem in the document type as I checked, also the development client is a copy of the production client.Hence data flow/copy control missing may not be the case here

Regards,

Raj

Edited by: Nori Raja Sekhar on Nov 5, 2008 1:20 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

Really this is a strange issue that you could not see the quantity.

Not sure but go to VOV8, select the scheduling agreement both in development and production and compare the following fields:

- Screen sequence grp.

- Display Range

Also are you able to see the item code ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you getting any error displayed. If yes, please provide the error message. If the Development client is refreshed long back, there is every chance that the material may not be avialble in Development.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not getting any error.the quantity even after it is entered,is not showing up.that is the problem.

Regards,

Raj