cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type to add up prev cond types

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

Sorry for my limited knowledge--I want to know if I've to create a new cond type and put in the Pricing Proc:

10 ZPR0 List Price

15 ABCD jk;avvjnk;

20 ZABC ABC Discount

25 GHIJ aknvnan

30 ZXYZ Temporary price reduction

40 Gross Net Price

50 ZSSS SSS standard discount

60 ZSUM Sum of ZPROZABCZXYZ

280 NETW Value of Goods

290 ZGRV Gross Value

how can I do the step 60, without using subtotals?

Regards,

Rags.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rags,

In pricing procedure From & To field are used to sum up the condition value in pricing.

You can group your condition type in sequence & in next line give description & give line no. in From & To field. It will add the value.

Well just like Laxmipathi, I also want to say never feel sorry for learning. We all are same in this forum.

Regards,

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rags

Not sure, whether you can succeeed but make a try.

You have to insert three step numbers as follows:-

Step::CType::Description::::::::::From:::To:::BasTyp

55:::::::::::::::::subtotal1:::::::::::::::10::::::15:::::164

56:::::::::::::::::subtotal2:::::::::::::::20::::::25:::::164

57:::::::::::::::::subtotal3:::::::::::::::30:

60:::::ZSUM::::Sumtotal:::::::::::::::55::::::57

Last but not least, dont feel sorry as everybody is learning by trying to give solution as like your case.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipati & Ravi for the ans/pointers and for the encouragement.

btw, Lakshmipati, what's the BasTyp 164 used for here, in this case? And why isn't a Alt Base Value is used for step 57?

This is a real case where for NOS calculations, I've to send the sum of all discounts offered to BW.

I can't put them in sequence, as the discounts are meant to be given on diff prices--hv chckd this already.

Regards,

Raghu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu

If you apply Base Type 164, it will reduce the value flowing in one step from the previous step. In the example I have explaied above, the value of step 15 will be reduced from step 10. So you have to try this since I am not sure how far you will succeed in this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rags

First I want to know that what ABCD, GHIJ conditions are?????

If you want the total(ZSUM) of those three condition type then in from and to Colum put 10 and 30 respectively.

And click on the statistical view for condition ABCD and GHIJ if they are not required.

Suneet Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suneet Prakash,

Thanks for your reply. Do you really think you've answered my question?

ABCD/ GHIJ are some condition types meant for discounts/ rebates and they are not statistical.

Please read the question carefully before answering.

I just want to add only those 3 cond types.

Regards,

Rags.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am really sorry for giving you the wrong solution.

But whatever i thought from question i told you.

anyways i will try to improve my skill so that next time this kind of mistake wont happen.

Sorry once again.

Suneet Prakash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suneet,

you need not be sorry for this plz..

what I meant was, this is a forum which everybody seeks help from when one is not able to find a solution on his/her own and facing a real life situation...so, just be sure when you answer since this might be affect the solution/implementation if I take the solution from here..I hope you understand..

Nevertheless, pls continue contributing to the forum--people like me need people like you to learn from each other..

Regards,

Raghu.