cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to identify an order generated by heuristics run or entered manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Is there any way to identify an order in the distribution receipt keyfigure in SNP planning book is generated by heuristics run or entered manually.

Thanks,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Manully created distribution receipt orders are fixed. You can see that in /sapapo/sdp94.

Regards,

Alper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alpher is right. All manually created or system created and manually adjusted orders are set to "Output firmed".

You can go to /SAPAPO/RRP3 and double click on a order and see if it has the "Output firmed" checked.

If it was generated by system and not touched, this indicator is not checked.

As I said if the order was generated by the system in some Heuristic run and if somebody adjusts it, it has the output firmed checked. Thanks to livecache it does not show who last edited it!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

When I create a order manually the PP firmed flag is getting marked with 'X' instead of Output firmed. Please clarify.

Thanks,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

PP-firmed is checked if atleast one of the conditions is satisfied:

output firmed

input firmed

date fixed

PP firmed means that the receipt qty. is firmed and planning runs cannot change this qty.

If you create a planned order in SNP planning book in SDP94, the created order has "output Firmed" check and so the PP Firmed gets checked.

If you create a order in product view (RRP3), the order is a PPDS order and has "output Firmed" check and so the PP Firmed gets checked.

In both the cases the indicator "Output firmed" must bee checked as so is the PP-Firmed indicator.

Take off the output firmed and the PP-Firmed goes off.

You do not have only PP-firmed.

Hope this explains you..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishu,

Thx for ur reply.

I tried with couple of cases but the output firm is not getting checked if I enter the order manually.

Please let me know if I need to consider any factors to fix it.

Thanks,

Siva.

Edited by: sivaprakash pandian on Nov 12, 2008 5:43 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Please get me answer for the following:

Go to transaction /sapapo/rrp3 and create a order manually by entering future date and a positive qty.

Press enter and execute the popup.

There should be an order created. if it is inhouse production, ti would be a planned order and if it is external, it would be a purchase requisition.

Now,

in the command prompt window (this is where you enter the transaction codes in SAP window- Top left blank window) enter "GT_IO". This should get you to live cache view.

Question:

1. What is the order category for the order created? ( AJ or EE or EA or...)

2. Are you following the above procedure or using SNP planning book to create your orders.

if not both please explain your procedure step by step as I did.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishu,

When I enter (RRP3) the qunatity with the future date a order is created with the category 'AG' and the output firm is checked. But when I enter the order manually in the planning book the order is created with the category 'AG' but without the outfirm checked. Please clarify.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right. it creates an order with category AG which means PPDS order type Purchase Requisition.

The PP-firmed is checked since this is outside your SNP horizon and may be as it is not within the SNP horizon and the orders you create from SNP planning books are supposed to be SNP orders (in SNP horizon), the system does not firm it. Meaning the system cannot change/delete this order during a SNP planning run. So it does not firm it.

It would be interesting to see what others say about this question. Do you mind posting this as a seperate question in this forum?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx everyone for giving the solution.

My requirement is after finding the manually created order I have to push the order to the next bucket during the heuristic run. Please let me know is that possible through any user ext.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sivaprakash,

What do you mean by moving the order to next bucket? Assuming your bucket is in days, you want to create orders a day after the demand?? You can use various times like transportation time in transportation lane so that the system creates orders a day late or use planning time fence or planned delivery time..

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can look for those order by report /SAPAPO/RLCDELETE , enter keyfigure name or category of keyfigure.

Make sure you have selected test mode.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

I don't understand exactly how to make use of this report /SAPAPO/RLCDELETE to differentiate the orders generated by heuristics run or entered manually. Please let me know which parameter defines that.

Thanks,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry i didn't get your question initially.

I am not aware of any direct way of getting this details ( may be through custom develpoment we can do ), but you can do one thing .

Get timing of Heuristic run by SM37 than go to /sapapo/om16 and enter orders that you have already identified by above method than here you can see order creation time and remove orders created during heurstic run will give you manually created orders.( approx )

Manish