cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is there any way to automate the PGI for deliveries? I went through the threads, VL23 i got is one of the way. But there we have to set the variants and schedule it.However, my reqt is not that.I understand automatic delivery can be done thru customization,likewise i want to do automatic PGI rite at the point when delivery is created( the material not being picking relevant).

Any input will be appreciated.

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No response for more than one year

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAM,

Apart from VL23, as you have mentioned;

You may use (as suggested in some Forum-posts)

User-exit: CSO_P_DLVRT_GOODS_ISSUE_CREATE - auto PGI

Or Set Batchjobs via

T. Codes: SM36, SM37, SM38

Also, refer SAP-Help file:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/19/07f444bb3811d2bbfc00105ab03b26/frameset.htm

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: If using WareHouse Management (WM), Transfer Order (TO) should first be processed before you're able to do PGI. In WM you have the possibilty that the moment you confirm TO system will automatically post the PGI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

Which user-exit is this? se38 is saying it doesnt exist,not either a FM or bapi this is.Could you tell me how to access this?

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok its a FM. Let me try and let u know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

I tried it.its working fine when i am trigerring after the dlv doc is created and resides in database i.e. in likp.But automation of PGI is still not working.While saving the sales order the dlv no is also getting generated, i can acces the dlv no in the exits and put it as the input of the FM u mentioned,but as at that point of time the delivery is not updated in likp, the FM is failing and PGI could not be automated.

Still looking 4 a way out.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

We have used BDCs and call options in the user exits of the delivery creation i.e. as soon as delivery gets created we use BDCs to do an automatic picking and PGI.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

That means not possible thru customization rite?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if there is a way through customization. Havent heard of any such solution yet.

The one suggested above is what we use as of now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhisekh, I m still looking forward to if somebody has done it.