cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have created an in-house CO report and want to drill down from this report to the CO line items report KSB1. We would like to pass in the posting date range and cost centre and skip the first screen in KSB1, thereby immediately displaying the appropriate line item details. Note that this is possible when you drilldown from CO Report Painter/Writer reports using the Report/Report interface ( transaction S_ALR_87013611 ).

Transaction KSB1 cannot be run using the SUBMIT command so we have tried using the CALL TRANSACTION statement. We can pass in the cost centre using a parameter id but cannot use this technique for the posting date range as there is no corresponding parameter id. If we use the 'bdcdata' technique we can pass in the parameters but are not able to skip the first screen, despite using various BDC_OKCODES? Is it possible to do this without changing the SAP Standard Program?

Kindest Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I just find solution for this case but until now i can't find.. SAP team please give us solution how to set parameter if range date. Sample Posting date from 01.01.2007 until 31.12.2007. can I set parameter ID 'date-low' field '01.01.2007'

set parameter id 'date-high' field '31.01.2007' ?

thank's for advance,

S. Hutahaean