cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pick quantity = delivery quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I need to have my item category picking relevant as I am using WM in some plants. However, in some plants, I only have IM storage locations. Having the item category picking relevant, I need to enter the picking quantity in the delivery whereas I dont want that because for this storage location, we PGI the deliveries immediately after creation. Is it possible to have the picking quantity automatically adopted from the delivery quantity for IM storage locations?

Thanks,

MdZ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI MDZ,

Yes this possible, but you will have to use the user exits to get this done.

You will have to put in a logic saying that if storage location is IM managed then the pick quantity should be assigned to delivery quantity.

This is feasible to do, but not recommendable until you are doing an automatic PGI. But since you are doing an automatic PGI doing the copy through user exits is closest option.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If ware house is active you cant do manual picking it is thro transfer order only

The picking tab itself will be greyed out if ware house is active in delivery doc

Even for plants which have IM storage locations assigned which is not actived for ware house you need to do manual picking in the picking tab of delivery doc

In both the cases the item should be relevent for picking has to be ticked in delivery item category

T think some delivery user exit has to be applied for automatic picking in case 2

Regards

Raja