SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interim meter reading

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

When I create a meter reading (no matter which reason I choose) in EL01, the system creates automatically interim readings (meter reason 09), one for every months between the last reading untill the actual reading date (the interim meter is created for the last day of the month).

someone knows how to deal with it?

ben

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rajesh_vasudeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ben,

Kindly check for the control group field in your register group. If filled with some value, leave it blank and then generate orders through el01 and check.

with regards

rajesh

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

ps check node in spro

under meter reading order --define estimation parameters for meter reading result entry..

kr

raj

0 Kudos

hi raj,

I checked and it doesn't help. My problem is at reading order step.

ben

0 Kudos

Ben,

Check Meter Reading Order -> order creation -> Define Automatic Interpolation of Meter Reading Reasons under SPRO.

Thanks,

Hiral

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SPRO.

SAP Utilities->Device Management->Meter Reading->Meter Reading Order->Order Creation->Define Automatic Interpolation of Meter Reading Reasons.

Check the check box over there.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

rajesh_vasudeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ben,

Kindly check for the control group field in your register group. If filled with some value, leave it blank and then generate orders through el01 and check.

with regards

rajesh