Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive InboundContainer: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i have a problem.

I have uploaded my mobile application into WAS 640 and i try to deploy this webapp into MIclient 2.5.

the client HTTP request is sent to port 50000 of the SAP web dispatcher and then routed into was port 8100.

this problem not appears if my WAS is accessible via LAN without SAP web dispatcher.

These are the client log of failure :

- Mi client Synchronization Log :

• Synchronization started.

• Connection set up (without proxy) to: http://<my host>:50000/meSync/servlet/meSync?~sysid=<my SID>&

• Connection to server failed.

• Synchronisation problems: Transport-layer (http) sync exception raised (root cause: Exception while synchronizing (java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream))

- TraceLog.txt :

[20060216 10:01:09:937] D [MI/Sync ] End: Dumping file C:\Programmi\SAP Mobile Infrastructure\sync\(SHARED)\out\package.out

[20060216 10:01:09:937] I [MI/Sync ] Outbound file size for user (SHARED) is 31433

[20060216 10:01:09:937] P [MI/Sync ] Do not use http proxy (system properties update)

[20060216 10:01:09:937] P [MI/Sync ] Use following gateway for synchronization: http://<my host>:50000

[20060216 10:01:09:984] I [MI/Sync ] GzipDataCompression: Gzip data compression is switched on

[20060216 10:01:10:000] P [MI/Sync ] Sending outbound file compressed to server.

[20060216 10:01:10:000] P [MI/Sync ] Outbound file was compressedly sent.

[20060216 10:01:10:109] P [MI/Sync ] Receiving inbound file compressed from server.

[20060216 10:01:10:109] A [MI/Sync ] HttpSynchronizer caught exception java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream

java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream

at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.fill(InflaterInputStream.java:215)

at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:134)

at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.read(GZIPInputStream.java:87)

at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:90)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.services.IOUtils.copyStreamsWithoutTimeout(IOUtils.java:1183)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.services.IOUtils.copyStreams(IOUtils.java:705)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.services.IOUtils.copyStreams(IOUtils.java:679)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.HTTPSynchronizer.synchronize(HTTPSynchronizer.java:264)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.HTTPSynchronizer.synchronize(HTTPSynchronizer.java:376)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.HTTPSynchronizer.exchangeData(HTTPSynchronizer.java:71)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.processSyncCycle(SyncManagerImpl.java:691)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.syncForUser(SyncManagerImpl.java:1142)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.processSynchronization(SyncManagerImpl.java:770)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManagerImpl.java:402)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManagerImpl.java:285)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.sync.SyncManager.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManager.java:79)

at com.sap.ip.me.apps.jsp.Home$SyncRunnable.run(Home.java:447)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

[20060216 10:01:10:109] E [MI/Sync ] Exception while synchronizing via http

com.sap.ip.me.api.services.HttpConnectionException: Exception while synchronizing (java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.HTTPSynchronizer.synchronize(HTTPSynchronizer.java:312)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.HTTPSynchronizer.synchronize(HTTPSynchronizer.java:376)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.HTTPSynchronizer.exchangeData(HTTPSynchronizer.java:71)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.processSyncCycle(SyncManagerImpl.java:691)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.processSynchronization(SyncManagerImpl.java:770)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManagerImpl.java:402)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManagerImpl.java:285)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.sync.SyncManager.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManager.java:79)

[20060216 10:01:10:109] P [MI/Core ] original context restored

[20060216 10:01:10:109] W [MI/Sync ] Synchronisation problems

com.sap.ip.me.api.sync.SyncException: Transport-layer (http) sync exception raised (root cause: Exception while synchronizing (java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream))

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.HTTPSynchronizer.exchangeData(HTTPSynchronizer.java:80)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tested if war file application is correct and fully uploaded?

It could be that file was uploaded incorrectly.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kishorg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi elina ,

which version of MI server and Client are you using ?.

hope your server and client are compatible.?

Message edited

<b> MI client of which service pack ?.</b> Regards

Kishor Gopinathan

<b>if u r using data compression ,

the J2EE engine has to be configured too if compressed synchronization should be used.

have u configured this in server?.</b>

Message was edited by: Kishor Gopinathan

Message was edited by: Kishor Gopinathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Kishor,

my new WAS is 640 SP13, my client is MiClient 2.5 .

my old server have the same version of components.

the only difference is the sap web dispatcher and port configuration in my new server.

in my old server is don't have compatibility problem between was/client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is beacuse the inbound container is void (the user has not assigned any application) & the file 'abc.props' is not correct. thanks.