cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

budget avilablity control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to have the avilablity control as below.

I have created the budget and not released it and activated Budget avilablity control in CJBV.

In this stage, i cannot cost plan deatil planning through actvities as system is throwing the error No budget is released. I can plan the cost on WBS Cost plan. It is accepting.

When i release the project and confirimng the actvitiy, system is throuing the error as no budget. Its fine with me as long as i can plan the cost on WBS Level. Is any other way to plan the cost for network activity basis without getting the error.

Even its throing the Error when i am trying create a reservation for any material. I want reservation to be created without any error and also system should thro the error when iam trying to do the Goods issue.

And also i do not want system should thro the error when doing the Goods issue.

I removed the actvity group for goods issue and tryed. Its not working out.

Any other way to solve the problem.

Regards

N.Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u do not want availability control for some of the Materials (good issue) you can use "Excempt cost element option" Tcode:OPTK. But this setting is at Controling Area level.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks a lot.

Iam creating a PR Thru PS Only. Its ok if iam getting the error as No budget.

I want Reservation to be created if the material is in Stock and when i will try to do GI to the Project, system should thro the error as No budget and you should not take the material in to project for consumption.

If i do exempt cost element group, it will even allow to to GI even though No budget. This should not happen.

And also is there any way, i can plan the cost in network activities. Iam doing the Planning through Work centers. Without budget its not allowing to Plan the cost at Actvity level. It is allowing at WBS Element level.

Regards

N.Raju,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Any inputs to solve the problem.

Regards

N.Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

R u creating PR automatically thr' network activity? If it not then system should not throw error.

If yes, then go to OPSC - Define tol. limit in Budget > select/deselect Tr. grp. as per your requirement> save.

Hope this should work.