cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trading goods Material Type PLAN / HAWA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

What is a trading good ? What is the difference between HAWA & PLAN ??

Thanks in advance

ANIS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Trading Goods

Trading goods are movable goods intended for commercial exchange. Examples of trading goods are market goods, consumption goods and durable goods. Trading goods are always bought and re-sold by your company. The material master record for trading goods therefore always contains purchasing data and sales data. Trading goods are managed in the SAP System using the key HAWA.

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the prompt reply

But how can i handle a material that i trade but i don't purchase or sell. In short I act as a middle man n work on commission basis for sale of goods from a vendor to a customer. Sale Purchase agreements are exclusivly between the Vendor & Customer.

Further whats the difference between PLAN & HAWA ?

Thanks in advance

Anis

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Firstly, go to SPRO --> Logistics general --> Material master --> Basic settings --> Matreial types --> Define attributes of mtrl types...

After gng into it, you just double click on the material type, Here you can select/see the views defined for the material type...

Similarly you can see for PLAN also..

When go into it, there are few differences like views, Qty/value updating etc ....

Pls check carefully...

Also you can make the changes as per your req. but its not suggested...

This shd solve your problem..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot !

But as u must've seen Both HAWA & PLAN contain purchasing & sales View .PLAN suits my scenario better as it is non stock n non valuated . But still , my client will have to go for a PO with the vendor & SO with the customer , which he doesnt do now. If a PO is made we will have to do a GR.

Is there any way that i can completely do away with PO/GR .

Thanks

Anis

Answers (0)