cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating new RFC model doesn't reflect in Content Admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new RFC model for a WD project, which already had another model. The JCO destination names of these two models are different. I have used this new model in the project, for context mapping.

When I deploy the application and check the Content Administrator, I am not able to find the new JCO destination names under the project.

I even tried after restarting the server.

I guess for any Model, the JCO destination name should be displayed in the Content Administrator.

I wanted to know if there is any limitation that I cannot create a new model to existing WD project? I am using 645 engine.

I am new to WD, please help me..

thanks,

Shweta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

Once you Deployed the Application you got to create your JCO Destibations here.Content Admin->WebDynPro->Deployed Content ->Local/<Your Application Name> ->Select it Click on the Tab Jco destinations.

Out here you got to Configure the JCO Destinations.

>>I wanted to know if there is any limitation that I >>cannot create a new model to existing WD project?

You can create a new model.

Possible cause of Error is :

1.You have not configured SLD

2.Application Data & Meta Data are not created

3.You may not have Deployed after adding a model to existing WebDyn.

Please Go to:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webas/webdynpro/tu... on accessing abap functions in web dynpro - 4.htm.

Deploy this application.And see if they are reflecting.

Please revert back if any problems.

Regards,

Raja Akella.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the last msg.

Found the answer!!

Edited by: Krishna Murthy on Jul 3, 2008 12:03 PM

Answers (0)