cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO and Billing from different Sales office

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru's,

I am fico consultant right now i involve in an implementation project, project is now in To be phase.

I have problem and problem is discussed below

In my client have n no of branch we treat branch as a plantand profit center. Suppose if my client get an order from B Branch if customer is nearer to branch of C than Product delivery happen from C. In taht case order getting in Branch B but delivery And Billing happen from C, and keep in mind that our client have one centarlized bank a/c from any branch can collect the money but deposit in to same Centralized bank A/C.

So in that case

1. Order from Branch B

2. Billing from Branch C

so how can i suggest of profitibility of branch B (collect the order for collecting Order this branch put all of its effort finnacialy allso)

can i see the the SO in Profit centetre wise and allso we can see the Billing Doc for Smae SO from Different Profit center wise or we nned the Development of a report.

so what is the best practise for it.

Thaks in Advance Full mark assign .

Regards,

suvangkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally the sales order done according to the sales area.In that u can delivered different plants .And billing was done with referenece to that order document only.

In your scenario u can extend the product with two plants .According to that can rise the order first branch and delivered the goods from second branch.Billing will happend from the first branch only.

regards , sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can u explain more on that

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Mainly th product was extended to the both branches.

After that u can rise the sales order VA01 , in the line item u can change the plant and save the order document.

After that u can delivered the order the goods delivered the second plant only.

Invoice was generated from the same.

the process will go from the first branch only but deliverd the goods from the second branch

regards , sridhar

Answers (0)