cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So and biling location Difference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru's,

I am fico consultant right now i involve in an implementation project, project is now in To be phase.

I have problem and problem is discussed below

In my client have n no of branch we treat branch as a plantand profit center. Suppose if my client get an order from B Branch if customer is nearer to branch of C than Product delivery happen from C. In taht case order getting in Branch B but delivery And Billing happen from C, and keep in mind that our client have one centarlized bank a/c from any branch can collect the money but deposit in to same Centralized bank A/C.

So in that case

1. Order from Branch B

2. Billing from Branch C

so how can i suggest of profitibility of branch B (collect the order for collecting Order this branch put all of its effort finnacialy allso)

can i see the the SO in Profit centetre wise and allso we can see the Billing Doc for Smae SO from Different Profit center wise or we nned the Development of a report.

so what is the best practise for it.

Thaks in Advance Full mark assign .

Regards,

suvangkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This process dun like that Intercompany billing process.in Inter company billing point using two diffrent company codes,but here u r using two depots, so that u can create Two sales org like Depot A ,Depot B two sales org created.here u can assign diffrent profit centers assingn.

Regards

RAJENDRA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got but can u explain me more.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

your situation is that Branch B takes the order, and delivery is made from Plant C near Branch C. billing is issued by Branch C. please clarify:

1. do Branch B & C belong to same sales area?

2. are plants B & C assigned to the same sales organization + distribution channel?

3. to whom does Branch C issue the bill, to B or the customer?

4. when C makes delivery, does it issue billing document to B because this is treated as procurement by B and sales by C?

in any case, the customer must be billed in the same sales area that the sales order was created. C can bill directly to the customer, but this is done only in behalf of B.

post again for feedback.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply i clarify the your q?

1.it might be branch B and branch C belong from same sales area or diffrent sales area wise allso.

2. sales org and distribution channel are belong from same.

3.Branc C bill to customer.

4. No c issued the billing doc.

regards,

Suvangkar