cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding vf03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need know how to change the header text in vf03 transaction,in vf03 transaction if I enter a billing document say '90000338' & do print preview ,it gives a error as below.

'Text ID ZDRN for text object VBBK does not exist'.

So I checked heder text,there header texts are missing.So I need write that header text.Please tell the procedrure to change it.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi poonam

go to NACE, select the application v3 (for billing documents)

After you enter the application --> click on Output Types

--->select the output type used in the transaction and then double click on Processing ROutines.

cheers !!!

mahaboob_pathan
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you have to do changes to billing document in vf02.

but while using in smartform use the FM read_text.

check if header is available or not.

if yes then process Read_Text.

else.

don't.

and to know the smartform layout and driver program

u can use tnapr table

or

go to Nace Select V3>Click Output types>In Position Button give u r O/P type and enter, then select that O/P type ---> Click Processing routines. Here u can have Program Name and Form Name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I got d driver program & smartform layout.In driver program I checked FM 'READ_TEXT.Alsi I checked table TTXID where for object VBBK & ID ZDRN there is no data in development server,but there is data on production server.But still I need to complete the requirement in development server.

If still I need to add thos missing header text where should I exactly do d chanhes in layout or in print program.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Check your smartforms for text includes with object id VBBK. And tick the "No Error if no text exists" checkbox, this will solve your problem,

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In smartform,from where to see the text include.Please clarify.As I am new to smartforms.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check for all the text elements in the smartform....Include Text is a type of text...so check under the folders..or alternatives.etc....If there are any text elements...when you double click on it...In the Text Type it would show if it is Include Text or any other type.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poonam,

In Smartform, Go to Page, then in a Page look for Text is present or not. If it is then in that text there is a checkbox 'No error if no text exist'. Just check that check box.

Thanks and Regards

Nishad Shimpi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check all the text elements . The text element type "Include Text"(under general attributes tab) fetch the Text.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Nace Select V3>Click Output types>In Position Button give u r O/P type and enter, then select that O/P type ---> Click Processing routines. Here u can have Program Name and Form Name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use VF02 to change the header text.

But,

Each time u can not maintain header text.

So please

Tick on (no error if no text exists) check box in ur smartform if u r using include text.

If u r usinf read_text then do not write message.

i.e comment message stmt which is coming after read_text

if sy-subrc <> 0.

*message sy-msgid.

endif.

Edited by: Anil Mane on Nov 5, 2008 11:22 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But how to find smartform layout & its printprogram?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in NACE, the application is v3...for billing documents. After you enter the application...click on Output Types...select the output type used in the transaction and then Processing ROutines.

Regards,

VIshwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check which output type u r using for printing.

Go - to Nace.-> V3 -> click on output type

Select your output type u can get the print program and smartform.