cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while executing FP_TEST_00 program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configured ADS, it was working fine,i'am able to take all the PDF documents from SAP.

But now when i execute FP_TEST_00 program i got an error message that

"ADS: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionFault : SOAP(100102)

Message no. FPRUNX001"

But when i run FP_PDF_TEST_00 program it is giving me the Version information.

I'am unable to find a solution.Please guide me

With Regards,

Pradeep.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member628395
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Did you try checking if you have a valid HTTP connection to the ADS Service in SM59.

Regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar,

Thankyou for your inputs.

Actually i applied ADS SP17 patch and i checked the problem is solved.

Actually HTTP port is not there in smicm TCode.I created and executed but it is not giving any error instead of that it is keep on running.

I applied ADS SP17 patch and the problem is solved.

Thanks and Regards,

Pradeep.B

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

checkout #944221 in particular:

4. Check the settings for the destination service

To use the destination service on AS Java, settings are required on AS ABAP and AS Java. Therefore, this test contains several steps.

4. 1 In your ABAP system (transaction SA38), call the FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE program (available as of NW2004s SPS 08).

a) First of all, execute the program without selecting the option "With Destination Service".

The system processes a test form in the background and displays the size of the generated PDF. It does not use the destination service in the process.

b) Now select the option "With Destination Service" and execute the program again. The system processes the test form, using the destination service.

If the system displays the same message (file size of generated PDF) as it does in a), the configuration of the destination service is correct.

-> Proceed to the next point (5).

If the system issues an error message, the configuration of the destination service is incorrect.

-> Carry out tests 4.2 to 4.4.

4. 2 Check whether the /default_host/sap/bc/fp and /default_host/sap/bc/fpads ICF services are active. (transaction SICF). If this service is not active, activate it. Note: As of NW2004s Support Package Stack 12, when you bundle in distributed systems (in other words, for "non-double-stack installations"), it is optional to use the fpads ICF service

4.3 Check the settings for the ICF service.

a) Enter the following URL in your Web browser:

http://<server>:<port>/sap/bc/fp/form/layout/fp_test_00.xdp

< server> is the AS ABAP, <port> is the HTTP port of the AS ABAP. (you can determine this information using transaction SICF).

b) In the dialog box for the user, enter ADS_AGENT and the relevant password.

If the ICF service settings are correct, the browser displays the layout information of the FP_TEST_00 form in XML format.

-> Proceed with point 4.4.

If the browser displays an error message instead of the XML file, a configuration error occurred.

-> Check whether the user ADS_AGENT exists on the AS ABAP, and if the user has the required authorizations and roles (SAP_BC_FP_ICF).

4.4. Check the settings for the destination service on AS Java

a) Call Visual Administrator and navigate to Services -> Destinations

(detailed instructions are available on the Help Portal at: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/37/504b8cbc2848a494facfdc09a359b1/frameset.htm ->Adobe Document Services Configuration Guide -> Configuring the Web Service -> Securing Access to the Web Service -> Creating or Changing the Destination Service)

b) Extend the setting in field URLunder Connection Settings to:

http://<server>:<port>/sap/bc/fp/form/layout/fp_test_00.xdp

(The <server> and <port> that are already available refer to the AS ABAP.)

c) Choose 'Save and Test'

d) The system calls the ABAP system that stores the form templates.

If the settings are correct, the system issues the message: "HTTP GET response code 200 Content Type/xml."

-> Proceed with point 5.

If the system issues an error message, the configuration of the destination service is incorrect.

-> Contact your system administrator and ask them to correct the settings for the destination service.

e) Do not forget to change the URL back to http://<server>:<port>.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nesimi Buelbuel ,

Thankyou for your inputs.

Actually i applied ADS SP17 patch and i checked the problem is solved.

Actually HTTP port is not there in smicm TCode.I created and executed but it is not giving any error instead of that it is keep on running.

I applied ADS SP17 patch and the problem is solved.

Thanks and Regards,

Pradeep.B